How our email verification service works to
Develop Your Customer Data
We validate your email marketing list and can append numerous fields to your existing datasets. You can use this data to segment your lists, tailor your email marketing campaigns and ultimately improve your conversion rates. The more you know about your prospects and subscribers, the more you can nurture them with prime email content that is tailored even more specifically to their needs.
We can append the below fields to any email marketing list, which opens up new avenues, allows you to gain unparalleled insights and of course tailor your campaigns more efficiently.
ZK Marketing can help verify your email marketing lists by:
Highlighting the email status of addresses we determine to be valid and safe to email to, typically with a low bounce rate of <2%.
Indicating to you whether your IP address has been blacklisted where ours was not, as well as if the recipients are only accepting emails from senders in their contact list.
Analysing SMTP Bounce codes to determine why your email may not be reaching your intended audience.
Detecting alias addresses where the email is rerouted to various other inboxes to gain more insight into the email address.
Detecting if a valid Gmail address begins with a period '.', we will remove it, so the email address is compatible with all mailing systems.
Detecting invalid email data to be deleted from your marketing list - including:
- invalid email addresses
- those that do not accept mail and only send
- addresses that fail RFC syntax protocols
- misspelled domains
- mailbox not found errors
- no DNS entries or records
- mailboxes that have reached their quota
- unrouteable IP addresses
- SpamTrap email confirmation
- abuse or complaint marked addresses
- those marked as 'Do Not Mail'
- global suppression 'Do Not Mail' emails
- role-based emails belonging to a group of people as opposed to one person
- temporary and disposable emails
- toxic 'Do Not Mail' emails known for abuse, spam, or automated emails
- anti-spam systems where the validation result returns as 'unknown'
- failed SMTP connection emails
- failed server emails
- mail server non-responses and temporary - error emails
- exceeded timeout errors
You can have access to much more data than simple email addresses, such as the users gender, if they're using a free email service such as Gmail, their domain if they are using a hosted email, their SMTP provider, as well as MX records (validating and identifying).